This syndrome has fallen under the umbrella of so-called autoinflammatory diseases, which also include neonatal-onset multisystem inflammatory disease and familial cold autoinflammatory syndrome, formerly called chronic cold urticaria, Dr.
What does FCAS stand for?
FCAS stands for Familial Cold Autoinflammatory Syndrome
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FCAS
We have 45 other meanings of FCAS in our Acronym Attic
- Full-Caliber Assault Rifle (weapon)
- Fannin County Amateur Radio Club (est. 1985; Texas)
- Foster Care and Adoption Resource Center (West Allis, WI)
- Fox Cities Amateur Radio Club (Appleton, WI)
- Franklin County Amateur Radio Club (Massachusetts)
- Fellow of the College of Anaesthetists, Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland (formerly FFARCSI)
- Floyd County Animal Rescue League (Indiana)
- Foster Care Audits and Rates Letter (California)
- Fair Channel Adaptive Rate Scheduling
- Fairfax County Animal Shelter (Fairfax, VA)
- Fatigue Critical Alteration Structure (aviation)
- Fellow of the Casualty Actuarial Society
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes and Students
- Flight Control Augmentation System
- Foam Core Addicts Society
- Fragile & Conflict-Affected State
- Franklin College of Arts and Sciences (University of Georgia)
- Franklin County Animal Shelter (Farmington, ME)
- Frequency Control Ancillary Services (electric power industry)
- Fullerton College Associated Students
Samples in periodicals archive:
tumor necrosis factor receptor-associated periodic syndrome (13), hyper-IgD syndrome (14,15), and familial cold autoinflammatory syndrome (16).