In America more than 15,000 families have now contacted the US False Memory Syndrome Foundation.
What does FMSF stand for?
FMSF stands for False Memory Syndrome Foundation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FMSF
We have 4 other meanings of FMSF in our Acronym Attic
- Betroka (Madagascar airport code)
- Fédération Mauricienne de Sports Équestres (French: Mauritian Equestrian Sports Federation)
- Financial Mathematics, Statistics and Econometrics
- Financially Motivated Social Engineering (cybersecurity)
- Formal Methods in Security Engineering
- Formal Methods of Software Engineering (course; various locations)
- Fuels Mission Support Equipment
- Fuels Mobility Support Equipment
- Florida Marine Science Educators Association
- False Memory Syndrome Facts (website)
- Fédération des Médecins Spécialistes de France (French: Federation of Medical Specialists of France)
- Financial Management Service Foundation (Noida, India)
- Fissile Material Storage Facility
- Florida Master Site File
- Fria Moderata Studentförbundet (Swedish student organzation)
- Fuji Medical Systèmes France SA
- Foreign Military Sales Financing Program
- Facility Management Services Group (Color Art; St. Louis, MO)
- Folkestone Migrant Support Group (UK)
- Foot Mercury Strain-Gauge Plethysmography
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among the panelists at the session was Pamela Freyd, president of the False Memory Syndrome Foundation, a group made up of family members accused of abuse based on recovered memories.
In response, her mother, an educator, founded in 1992, the False Memory Syndrome Foundation (FMSF), now with more than 18,000 members, people allegedly falsely accused of sexually abusing children (Brown, Scheftin, & Hammond, 1998).