4 billion yen in both the 2005 and 2006 business years through bogus sales of computer software, and submitted false financial statements to the Finance Ministry, according to the ruling.
What does FFS stand for?
FFS stands for False Financial Statements (auditing)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FFS
We have 170 other meanings of FFS in our Acronym Attic
- Franklin Family Researchers United
- Full Frontal Recordings United Kingdom (website)
- Fédération Française des Résidences de Vacances (French: French Federation of Vacation Property)
- Florida Federation of Republican Women
- Facial Feminization Surgery
- Failure to Fasten Seatbelt (traffic violation)
- Failure-Free Survival (oncology)
- Fall from Standing (injury)
- Fallback Fault-tolerant Server
- Falmouth Farm Supply (Indiana)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company submitted the false financial statements to apply for the listing on the bourse's Mothers stock market for start-up companies in November last year, according to the exchange.