Any meat dishes I do are just so succulent and juicy and fall off the bone.
What does FOTB stand for?
FOTB stands for Fall off the Bone (dining)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FOTB
We have 10 other meanings of FOTB in our Acronym Attic
- Friends of the Arts (various organizations)
- Future of the Alliance (US-South Korea)
- Friends of Treatment Action Campaign (UK)
- Fleet Operational Telecommunications Automated Control System
- Fiber Optic Technical Advisory Group
- Flag Officer Taranto and Adriatic and for Liaison (US Navy)
- Friends of the Albuquerque Petroglyphs (Albuquerque, NM)
- Flight of the Amazon Queen (game)
- Follow-On Tactical Air Reconnaissance System
- Fall Of The Bastille (band)
- Father of the Baby
- Father of The Bride (movie)
- Fecal Occult Blood Test
- Fiber Optic Termination Box (various companies)
- Finger on the Button
- First Off the Bench (basketball)
- Flash on the Beach (Flash Developers Conference, Brighton, UK)
- Flash on the Beach (UK Conference; Adobe Flash)
- Flight of the Bumblebee (song)
- Flip Off The Board (polite form)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wash the excess salt away in the morning and slowly melt the fat in a braising pan, place the duck legs into the fat with the garlic and fresh herbs and gently simmer - braise for three hours until the meat feels like it would fall off the bone but will not.
Ribs are my favorite barbecue food and I don't want it to fall off the bone.