I also wanted to bring an edgier, Courtney Love-ish, Shelby Lynne thing to it, because I felt like my character wishes she were Faith Hill, but she is a little bit too punk rock," she added.
What does FH stand for?
FH stands for Faith Hill (musician)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FH
We have 33 other meanings of FH in our Acronym Attic
- Familienheim-Genossenschaft Zürich (German: Zurich Family Home Cooperative; Zurich, Switzerland)
- Ferreira Gomes & Zaluski (law firm; Brazil)
- Forschungsanstalt Graf Zeppelin (German: Count Zeppelin Research Institute; aviation)
- Free Guard Zone (curling)
- Freies Gymnasium Zürich (Switzerland)
- Fundacja Grzegorza Z Sanoka (Polish: Gregory of Sanok Foundation)
- Fachhochschule (German: University of applied science)
- Facial Hair
- Facteur Humain (French: Human Factor)
Samples in periodicals archive:
TM) Sexiest Eyes Survey released on Tuesday, Country music's most popular couple - Tim McGraw and Faith Hill - boast the sexiest eyes in the industry.