Khartoum, Mar 20 (SUNA) - President of the Republic, Field Marshal Omer Al-Bashir inaugurated Tuesday evening the Riyadh Centre of Faisal Islamic Bank in Khartoum which includes the Electronic Branch, Banking Branch and Faisal Cultural Centre, with participation of the Chairman of the Board of Directors of Faisal Islamic Bank Prince Dr.
What does FIB stand for?
FIB stands for Faisal Islamic Bank (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FIB
We have 83 other meanings of FIB in our Acronym Attic
- Financial Information and Analysis Unit (Colombia)
- Financial Intelligence Analysis Unit (Malta)
- Fast Idle Air Valve (engines)
- Federation International des Association des Veuves
- Fédération Internationale des Associations Vexillologiques
- Federazione Internazionale Associazioni Vessilli (Italian: International Federation of Associations Banners)
- Festival d'Images Artistiques Vidéo (French: Artistic Images Video Festival; Morocco)
- Fandom Is A Way Of Life (science fiction community term)
- Federated Industrial and Agricultural Workers' Union
- Facultat d'Informàtica de Barcelona
- Fast Information Block
- Federal Investigation Bureau (Grand Theft Auto IV)
- Fédération de l'Industrie du Béton (French: Concrete Industry Federation)
- Fédération Internationale de Boules
- Federazione Italiana Bocce (Italian Bocce Federation)
- Festival Internacional de Benicàssim
- Field Information Bulletin (Unisys)
- Fields by Information Blending
- File Interface Block
Samples in periodicals archive:
ISLAMIC BANKS IN EGYPT ______Established___Assets at Q3 2012 ($m) Faisal Islamic Bank of Egypt__1977__6691.
Participating banks include Banque du Caire, United Bank, National Bank of Greece, Bank of Alexandria, Bank Audi and Faisal Islamic Bank.
This did not stop banks in Egypt recognising the potential of Islamic finance, with Faisal Islamic Bank of Egypt, Bahrain's Al-Baraka Bank and HSBC Amanah all operating networks in the majority- Muslim country; however expansion was severely limited.
Key shareholders of Naseej include Ithmaar Bank, Ithmaar Development Company, BBK, Gulf Finance House, Khaleeji Commercial Bank, Faisal Islamic Bank of Egypt, Palm Capital, Social Insurance Organisation of the Kingdom of Bahrain, and Eskan Bank.
In the wake of historic political change in Egypt, a string of banks are preparing to join Al Baraka Egypt Bank, Faisal Islamic Bank and other established players in the country's Islamic banking industry.
The partition of Sudan may provide something of a test for the country's established banks, Omdurman National Bank and Faisal Islamic Bank of Sudan, but is certainly providing opportunities for foreign companies to invest in Africa's newest country.
An Egyptian lawyer has filed a complaint to Attorney General, Abd Al Majeed Mahmoud, against artists Saed Al Sughair and Ahmad Adam, as well as the National Bank of Egypt, Faisal Islamic Bank, Suez Canal Bank, the Central Bank of Egypt and Al Ahly Club accusing them of fraud and seizing the donations collected for the families of Egypt's January 25 Revolution martyrs.