The RNLI helped a 27ft motorboat with two people on board a mile north west of the Fairway Buoy, near Conw y.
What does FWB stand for?
FWB stands for Fairway Buoy (marine)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FWB
We have 34 other meanings of FWB in our Acronym Attic
- Fillet Weld All Round (metallurgy)
- Fixed Wing Aerial Refueling
- Federal Way Amateur Radio Club (Federal Way, WA)
- Farm Woodlot Association of Saskatchewan (Spiritwood, Saskatchewan, Canada)
- Fellow Washington Academy of Sciences (Washington, DC)
- Fort Worth after School (Fort Worth, TX)
- Fort Worth Astronomical Society (Texas)
- Far West Athletic Trainers' Association (California)
- Fitness Works at Work
- Department of Fishery and Wildlife Biology (Colorado State University)
- Feminism without Borders
- Fetal Well-Being
- Fixed Wireless Broadband
- Fleetwood Brougham (Cadillac model)
- Fort Walton Beach (Florida)
- Fort Wayne Belt Railway Company
- Fort Worth Belt Railway Company
- Frankfurter Wertpapierbörse (Frankfurt Stock Exchange)
- Frauenfeld-Wil-Bahn (Swiss train company)
- Free Will Baptist
Samples in periodicals archive:
24pm: Scottish Viking clears the fairway buoy of the Firth of Forth.
24pm - Scottish Viking clears the fairway buoy of the Firth of Forth.
In the end, the results were decided on the final leg as the boats attempted to make their way back to the finish line off Poole from the final Rolex turning mark to the south of the Needles Fairway buoy.
The 44-year-old Filipino was flown by a Sea King search and rescue helicopter from RAF Boulmer in Northumberland from the bitumen carrier Stella Polaris anchored near the Fairway buoy.
The crew towed the boat to the Fairway Buoy and handed it over to Conwy lifeboat crew, she said.
The tanker was believed to be travelling from Lagos to the main oil city of Port Harcourt when it was attacked at the Bonny Fairway Buoy.