director of pancreas transplant at the Fairview-University Medical Center, Minneapolis, said he was impressed with Dr.
What does FUMC stand for?
FUMC stands for Fairview-University Medical Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FUMC
We have 3 other meanings of FUMC in our Acronym Attic
- Functional User's Manual
- Funds Under Management
- Fire Use Manager 1 (US FEMA)
- Fire Use Manager 2 (US FEMA)
- Forum Urbain Mondial 3 (French: World Urban Forum 3; Canada)
- Fork Union Military Academy
- Frente Unida Para a Mudança de Angola (Portuguese: United Front For Change Angola)
- Funds Under Management and Administration
- Future of Marine Geology and Geophysics
- Flinders University Maritime Archaeology Newsletter (Australia)
- First Union Mortgage Corporation (North Carolina)
- First United Methodist Church
- Franklin United Methodist Church
- Future Mobile Computing Applications
- First United Methodist Church of Gilbert (Arizona)
- First United Methodist Church of Hollidaysburg (Hollidaysburg, Pennsylvania)
- Florida United Methodist Children's Home (Enterprise, Florida)
- First United Methodist Church of Joshua (Joshua, TX)
- First United Methodist Church of New Braunfels (Texas)
- First United Methodist Church of Oviedo
Samples in periodicals archive:
They include: NATCO/Novartis Achievement Award - Lisa Kory, Donation/Transplant Consultant, Great Falls, VA; Genzyme Transplant Coordinator of Excellence Awards - Allison Bristow, RN, Texas Children's Hospital, Houston, and Diane Hall, RN, LifeSource, Rochester, MN; NATCO Quality of Care Award - Cathy Garvey, RN, Fairview-University Medical Center, Minneapolis, MN; CryoLife/Gil Gilliam Award - Burton Maattice, BA, Carolina Donor Services, Durham, NC; Fujisawa/Frank Maier Award - Florida Coalition on Donation; NATCO Special Award - Walter Graham, Executive Director, United Network for Organ Sharing, Richmond, VA.
Sielaff has been a staff surgeon at Fairview-University Medical Center since 1998.
cities, including Fairview-University Medical Center in Minneapolis, Red Cross nurses are responsible for collecting the blood.
scientific director of clinical research for the blood and marrow transplant program at Fairview-University Medical Center, Minneapolis.
Lake is director of the Liver Transplant Program at Fairview-University Medical Center in Minneapolis.
The software is already in use at Fairview Southdale Hospital and Fairview-University Medical Center.
Paul; Fairview Southdale Hospital; Fairview-University Medical Center, Riverside campus; Mercy Hospital; Metropolitan Laundry; North Memorial Medical Center; Park Nicollet Health Services; Phillips Eye Institute; St.