The logo is a registered trademark of Fairtrade Labelling Organizations International (FLO), the independent global body that's responsible for setting Fairtrade standards.
What does FLO stand for?
FLO stands for Fairtrade Labelling Organizations International (Bonn, Germany)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FLO
We have 68 other meanings of FLO in our Acronym Attic
- Front de Libération Nationale Kanak et Socialiste (French: Kanak and Socialist National Liberation Front)
- Kanak Socialist Front for National Liberation (French: Kanak Socialist National Liberation Front, New Caledonia)
- Finnish Lethal Neonatal Metabolic Syndrome
- Florida National Organization for Women
- Frank Laboratory of Neutron Physics
- Flerov Laboratory of Nuclear Reactions
- Fluorescence Line-Narrowing Spectroscopy
- Freesia Leaf Necrosis Virus
- Faction Liaison Officer
- Fail Locked Open
- Family Learning Organization
- Family Liaison Office/Officer
- Family Life Office (various locations)
- Federal Liaison Officer (Alaska, federal disaster response)
- Field Level Organization
- Fighter Liaison Officer
- Financial Liability Officer
- Finds Liaison Officer (UK)
- Fisheries Liaison Officer (Canada)
- Fleet Liaison Office (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The survey by GlobeScan was commissioned by Fairtrade Labelling Organizations International (FLO), of which the Fairtrade Foundation is the UK member, with a sample size of 14,500 in 15 countries including the UK.
gif ) Starbucks, TransFair USA and the Fairtrade Labelling Organizations International (FLO) have unveiled a groundbreaking initiative that builds upon the organisations' shared history of support for small-scale coffee farmers.
Fairtrade Labelling Organizations International www.
org Fairtrade Labelling Organizations International http://www.