com)-- Although the Federal government has doubled its procurements in the last eight years to more than $500 Billion, it has continued to deny small businesses their 23% statutory share, according to the figures published on the SBA 2009 Report Card, "As long as the known 'barriers,' to contracting with small businesses, are allowed to exist and the laws that protect their rights are not enforced, the Agencies will continue to fail in their efforts," said Raul Espinosa, head of a procurement Think Tank operated by the Fairness in Procurement Alliance (FPA) at The University of North Florida (UNF).
What does FPA stand for?
FPA stands for Fairness in Procurement Alliance (formerly the Fairness in Set-Aside Procurement Coalition)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FPA
We have 268 other meanings of FPA in our Acronym Attic
- Fifth Framework Programme (European Commission)
- FileMaker Pro 5
- Sixth Framework Programme for Research and Technological Development (EU)
- Framework Programme 7 (EU)
- Seventh Framework Programme (EU)
- Facilities Planning Area
- Faculty Partnership Award (IBM)
- Failure Prevention Analysis (product development)
- Fair Play Alliance (gaming)
- Fairmont Private Academy (Anaheim, CA)
- Family Partnership Agreement (various locations)
- Family Personal Accident (insurance)
- Family Planning Agency (various locations)
- Family Planning Association (UK)
- Family Planning Australia
- Family Practice Associates (various locations)
- Fancy Pants Adventures (game)
- Far Point of Accommodation (ophthalmology)
- Fast Packet Adaption
- Faye, Pollack & Associates, Inc