So far, it is used on just 15 campuses, from the University of Minnesota and Johns Hopkins to tiny Fairmont State University in West Virginia.
What does FSU stand for?
FSU stands for Fairmont State University (Fairmont, WV)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FSU
We have 96 other meanings of FSU in our Acronym Attic
- French Society for Trenchless Technology (microtunneling; France)
- Funeral Service Training Trust (New Zealand)
- Federation of Surat Textile Traders Association (Surat, India)
- Foundations of Software Technology and Theoretical Computer Science
- Food Safety, Toxicology and Utilization of Mycotoxin-Contaminated Grain (research area)
- Fast Scan Television (amateur radio)
- Free Speech TV
- Frontage Satellite Television (Nigeria, Africa)
- Files and Settings Transfer Wizard (Microsoft)
- Four Star Transport Welding (Australia)
- Family Service Unit
- Fanshawe Student Union (Fanshawe College, London, Ontario, Canada)
- Fantasy Sports Unlimited
- Fast Software Upgrade (Cisco)
- Fast-Spike Unit (neurobiology)
- Fayetteville State University (North Carolina)
- Fédération Syndicale Unitaire (French trade union)
- Feminist Students United
- Ferris State University
- Ferry Service Unit (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She teaches piano and music education at Fairmont State University.
AP) -- The West Virginia Senate Education Committee on Monday endorsed a bill that would reunite Fairmont State University with its community college, despite concerns that such a move could disrupt the entire community college system.