The new partnership will allow the members of the company's loyalty programme, Fairmont President's Club, to earn airline miles in Jet Airways frequent flyer programme, JetPrivilege.
What does FPC stand for?
FPC stands for Fairmont President's Club (hotels; various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FPC
We have 298 other meanings of FPC in our Acronym Attic
- Fakulta Potravinárské a Biochemické Technologie (Czech: Faculty of Food and Biochemical Technology)
- Farmington Players Barn Theater (Farmington Hills, Michigan)
- Field Production of Burley Tobacco (agriculture course; University of Kentucky)
- Four Point Bending Test (engineering)
- Fakulti Pengajian Bahasa Utama (Malay: Faculty of Major Languages)
- Fractional Pulmonary Blood Volume
- Fabry-Perot Cavity (antennas)
- Factory Production Control (Evaluation of Conformity; EU)
- Fair Play Committee (various organizations)
- Fair Point Communications
- Fairmount Park Commission (Philadelphia, PA)
- Family Partnership Campaign (Girl Scouts; various locations)
- Family Planning Clinic (various locations)
- Family Planning Council (Philadelphia, PA)
- Family Pride Coalition (formerly Gay and Lesbian Parents Coalition International)
- Farmer's Petroleum Cooperative, Inc.
- Featured Picture Candidate (Wikimedia Foundation)
- Federal Port Controller
- Federal Power Commission
- Federal Preparedness Circular
Samples in periodicals archive:
Last year, we invested a lot of time and effort into developing our guest recognition programme, Fairmont President's Club ( FPC), by collecting information on what our members are most passionate about.
Everyone's travelling today with an iPad so you've got to make sure that you offer wireless and we offer wireless in all of our hotels and we offer it free to our Fairmont President's Club members, but we absolutely know if you don't have wi-fi in a guest room that's one of the big frustration levels for a customer today.
The members of the Fairmont President's Club will be able to update their member profiles to exclusive themes around Food and Drink, Arts and Entertainment, Sports and Adventure, Spa and Fitness, and Leadership and Philanthropy, with customised offers and experiences for each theme.
Moreover, as a company we have invested a lot of time in 2011 developing the Fairmont President's Club for members in the Middle East region - collecting information on what our members are most passionate about has helped us speak to them in ways that are relevant and important to them and also allows our hotels to cater to them on-property providing them with an extension of their lifestyle and passion while on the road.
Christophe Landais, managing director, Accor Middle East "The Fairmont President's Club is more than a set of benefits and offerings; it is the way we do business and how we treat our most important customers.