Army personnel around the world with the language instruction they need, the Army sought a proven Web-based foreign language training tool that could teach speaking, listening, reading, and writing for a variety of target languages utilizing an immersion methodology," says Tom Adams, chief executive officer of Fairfield Language Technologies.
What does FLT stand for?
FLT stands for Fairfield Language Technologies
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FLT
We have 75 other meanings of FLT in our Acronym Attic
- Fort Lauderdale Swim Team (Florida)
- Full-Length Strand-Transferred (DNA)
- Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic motorcycle model
- Harley-Davidson Fat Boy motorcycle model
- First Line Supervisors Training Program (FDNY)
- Harley-Davidson Heritage Springer motorcycle model
- Family Liaison Specialist Unit (Washington, DC)
- Florida State University (usually seen as FSU)
- Fellow of the Learned Society of Wales (UK)
- Faculdade Luterana de Teologia (Portuguese: Lutheran School of Theology; Brazil)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The labs include curriculum software from Riverdeep, Fairfield Language Technologies, Future's Channel, Vernier, Bodelin and Wolfram Research.