As the first Fairfax County Chamber of Commerce member of the board of directors, who was African American, a woman--and the owner of a technology company, Lansdowne attributes part of her success to her uniqueness in the industry.
What does FCCC stand for?
FCCC stands for Fairfax County Chamber of Commerce (Fairfax, VA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FCCC
We have 136 other meanings of FCCC in our Acronym Attic
- Fractional Currency Collectors Board (est. 1983)
- Franklin County Community Band (Rocky Mount, VA)
- Fresno Community Concert Band (Fresno, CA)
- Fun Coast Charter Boat Association (Florida)
- Faith Communities Capacity Building Fund (UK)
- Forward Checking with Conflict Directed Backjumping
- Filter Cartridge Carbon Block (water purification)
- Finzel Community Center Branch Library (Frostburg, MD)
- Friendsville Community Center Branch Library (Friendsville, MD)
- Fleet Command Center Battle Management Program
- Federal City Communications Corporation (Washington, DC, USA)
- Fédération des Clubs de Close Combat (French: Federation of Close Combat Clubs)
- Fingerprint Clearance Coordination Center
- First Coast Car Council (Florida)
- Flinders Christian Community College (Australia)
- Florida Civil Commitment Center
- Florida Community Capital Corporation
- Florida Computer Crime Center
- Football Club de Charvieu-Chavagneux (French football club)
- Football Club de Châtel-Censoir (French football club)