Prior to joining LTX, Ken was Vice President of Sales and Customer Service for the Fairchild Test Systems Group at both Fairchild Camera and Instrument Corporation and Schlumberger Ltd.
What does FCI stand for?
FCI stands for Fairchild Camera and Instrument Corporation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FCI
We have 227 other meanings of FCI in our Acronym Attic
- Fresno County Human Services System (California)
- Fern Creek Highview United Ministries, Inc. (Loiusville, KY)
- Female Community Health Volunteer
- Fuel Cell (and battery pack) Hybrid Vehicle
- Fuel Cell Hybrid Vehicle (Toyota)
- Façade et Couverture Industrielle (French: Facade and Industrial Coverage)
- Facility Condition Index
- Factors Chain International (est. 1968)
- Faculty of Computers and Information (Egypt)
- Failed Customer Interaction (various companies)
- Family Care International
- Family Centers, Inc. (Connecticut)
- Far Cry Instincts (gaming)
- Faulted Circuit Indicator
- Federal Correctional Institution
- Fédération Cynologique Internationale (French: World Canine Organisation, Belgium)
- Fédération des Centres d'Insertion (French organization integration association)
- Fédération des Coordinations Infirmières
- Federazione Ciclistica Italiana (Italian Cycling Federation)
- Femmes contre les Intégrismes (French: Women against Fundamentalism)
Samples in periodicals archive:
and subsequently joined Fairchild Camera and Instrument Corporation.
Osborne had been executive vice president of finance and business development at Fairchild Camera and Instrument Corporation before joining Asarco and had held various executive positions in finance, planning and management at IBM.
He has served in a range of high-technology companies in the communications, computer, semiconductor, automatic test equipment and consumer electronics areas, including Fairchild Camera and Instrument Corporation, GTE Corporation and American Microsystems, Inc.
Montgomery has over 40 years experience in corporate finance and administration and has held executive positions at Pullman Incorporated, Saga Corporation, Memorex Corporation and Fairchild Camera and Instrument Corporation.
He held various semiconductor senior management positions at LSI Logic Corporation, General Electric Company and Fairchild Camera and Instrument Corporation.
He started his career at Arthur Andersen & Company as a consultant and CPA and later held senior financial accounting management positions with Fairchild Camera and Instrument Corporation.
Previously he had been executive vice president - finance and business development for Fairchild Camera and Instrument Corporation and earlier had held executive positions in finance, planning and management with IBM Corporation.