In December, Fair Work Australia heard 20 submissions from employer groups who want to remove or reduce penalty rates in awards for workers in retail, hospitality, tourism and other industries.
What does FWA stand for?
FWA stands for Fair Work Australia (est. 1999)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FWA
We have 74 other meanings of FWA in our Acronym Attic
- Fraud, Waste and Abuse
- Fort Worth & Denver
- Firewall-1 (Checkpoint)
- Focke-Wolf-190 German WWII Fighter
- Forward-Weighted Consistent Adjoint-Driven Importance Sampling
- Finite-Width Conductor-Backed CoPlanar Waveguide
- Full-Wave Finite-Element Method
- Full Width at One-Tenth Maximum
- Fire Wall/Network Address Translation (Netrate)
- Fresh Water/Salt Water
- Famicom Wrestling Association (Nintendo Entertainment System and Famicom Disk System; video game wrestling organization)
- Family Welfare Assistant (Bangladesh)
- Fantasy Wrestling Association
- Farm Women's Association
- Farm Workers of America
- Fashion Week of the Americas (Miami, FL)
- Favourite Website Awards
- Federal Wide Assurance
- Federal Works Agency (US government)
- Federalwide Assurance for the Protection of Human Subjects (US DHHS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fair Work Australia agreement searches showed that the first enterprise deals featuring such bans began appearing in 2010, and increased five-fold in 2011, the Sydney Morning Herald reports.
M2 BEST BOOKS-(C)2000-2012 M2 COMMUNICATIONS Australian carrier Qantas on Monday said that Fair Work Australia has made a final determination on employment terms and conditions for around 1,600 licensed aircraft maintenance engineers, which will remain in place until 31 December 2014.
O Nov 25, 2011 Qantas, Fair Work Australia Qantas talks break down, FWA to resolve dispute in arbitration.
Fair Work Australia ordered an end to union actions, barred Qantas from staging a planned lock out and gave both sides 21 days to reach agreement.