Cllr Ogelthorpe, executive member for Green Issues, told the board: "Liverpool has been a Fair Trade authority for a year, which means we should only use fair trade products.
What does FTA stand for?
FTA stands for Fair Trade Authority (online safety network)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FTA
We have 271 other meanings of FTA in our Acronym Attic
- Feed the Five Thousand
- Face Threatening Act (politeness theory)
- Facility TEMPEST Assessment
- Failed to Arrive (shipping)
- Failure to Acquire (biometrics)
- Failure to Adapt
- Failure To Appear (in court)
- Failure to Authenticate
- Failure Tree Analysis
- Failure Trend Analysis
- Fair Trials Abroad (legal rights; various locations)
- Fast Time Analyzer/Analysis
- Fast-Twich A
- Fault Tolerant Architecture (software)
- Fault Tree Analysis
- Federal Telecommunications Act of 1996
- Federal Transit Administration (US government)
- Federal Transit Authority
- Federation of Tax Administrators (IRS)
- Federazione del Terziario Avanzato (Italy)