At some point, the increased rent could equal or exceed the fair market rental value for the unit, making the subsidy meaningless.
What does FMRV stand for?
FMRV stands for Fair Market Rental Value
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of FMRV in our Acronym Attic
- Forum for Medieval and Renaissance Studies in Ireland
- Food Management and Research Support Project
- Financial Management Resource Support Unit (Australia)
- Federal Ministry of Research and Technology (Germany)
- Field Medical Readiness Training (Air Force)
- Funktionelle Magnetresonanztomographie (German: Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
- Football Manager Real Time Editor (software)
- Family Medicine Research Unit (Department of General Practice, University of Sydney; Australia)
- Federación Mexicana de Rugby (Mexican rugby federation)
- Food Microbiology Research Unit (Public Health Laboratory Service; National Health Service; UK)
- Family Medicine Residents of Western (University of Western Ontario Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry; Canada)
- Fabrication Mécanique de Sécurité (French: Manufacturing Mechanical Safety)
- Fachverband der Maschinen und Stahlbau Österreichs (German: Association of Machinery and Steel of Austria)
- Faciities Management Sportif (French sports management company)
- Facilities Management Services (State Farm Insurance)
- Facilities Management Software
- Facilities Management System
- Facility Maintenance Shop
- Facility Management and Safety
- Facility Management System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The lender may also insist that the tenant's rights under a non-disturbance agreement are contingent on certification by a qualified, independent appraiser that lease payments reflect the property's fair market rental value.
In one of the rulings cited above, (80) the spun-off newly formed subsidiary would retain some assets that it would lease to the distributing corporation at fair market rental value.
Sales of real property to plans by employers, and leaseback of the property at FMV and fair market rental value, respectively.
For The Carlyle New York, a notable hotel at 76th Street and Madison Avenue, Grubb & Ellis is helping to determine the fair market rental value of all 13 of its retail stores.