The Department of Housing and Urban Development's (HUD's) Office of Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity (FHEO) announced it is creating a new Fair Lending Division designed to review mortgage lending practices throughout the nation.
What does FHEO stand for?
FHEO stands for Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity (US HUD)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FHEO
- Fine Homes and Estates Designation (trademark of Century 21 Real Estate Corp.)
- Foundation for Human and Economic Development (Florida)
- Foundation for Health Education and Drug Awareness, Inc.
- Fort Hays Educational Development Center
- Federal Housing Enterprises Financial Safety and Soundness Act (US Department of Housing and Urban Development)
- Follett Higher Education Group
- Family Health and Education Institute, Inc.
- Further and Higher Education Institution (UK)
- Faculty of Higher Education Lilydale (Australia)
- Fight High End Loot (Mafia Wars game)
- For Her Eyes Only
- For His Eyes Only
- Fair Housing Education and Outreach Program (Total Action Against Poverty; Roanoke, VA)
- Framework for Higher Education Qualifications (UK)
- Foundation for Homeopathic Education and Research (Berkeley, CA)
- Fasciola Hepatica Excretion-Secretion Antigens
- Fernald Health Effects Subcommittee (US CDC)
- Flanagan Hydrogen Enhanced Silica
- Friday Harbor Elementary School (Friday Harbor, WA)
- Federal Housing Enterprise Supervisory Agency
Samples in periodicals archive:
Department of Housing and Urban Development's Office of Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity (FHEO) announced that it is creating a new Fair Lending Division that will review mortgage lending practices throughout the nation.