It also increases funding to the existing Fair Housing Initiatives Program (FHIP), which provides funding to state and local fair housing groups to educate and test compliance with anti-discrimination laws.
What does FHIP stand for?
FHIP stands for Fair Housing Initiatives Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FHIP
- Federal Health Information Exchange (US)
- Family Housing Improvement Fund (US DoD)
- Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends (television show)
- Fort Hare Institute of Government (University of Fort Hare; South Africa)
- Florida Health Information Management Association (USA)
- Fellow Healthcare Information Management System Society
- Federal Healthcare Innovation Network
- Florida Health Information Network
- Fridays and Holidays INCluded (shipping)
- Federal House in Order (Canada)
- Family Health International Pakistan (Islamabad, Pakistan)
- Florida Health Insurance Plan
- Family History Interview for Personality Disorders
- Florida Hospital Input Price Index
- Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (data exchange framework)
- Ferndale Home Improvement Service (UK)
- Florida Health Insurance Study
- Fondo Hondureño de Inversión Social (Spanish: Honduran Social Fund)
- Food Hygiene Information Scheme (UK)
- Florida Health Information Systems Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
The plan would also require the disclosure of underwriting criteria and of agent location, expansion of the Fair Housing Initiatives Program for testing of insurance companies, and Justice Department enforcement of violations of the Fair Housing Act by insurance companies.
5 million to dozens of private enforcement and education groups across the country under the Fair Housing Initiatives Program (FHIP).