While Mancini insists he retains the support of City owner Sheikh Mansour, their failure to progress from the group stage of the Champions League for the second year running was a major disappointment for the club, the paper reported, Monaco is poised to gain promotion from Ligue 2 under the guidance of Claudio Ranieri, who only took over last summer, it concluded.
What does FTP stand for?
FTP stands for Failure to Progress (obstetrics, labor)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FTP
We have 194 other meanings of FTP in our Acronym Attic
- Flight Training Operations Support (US Air Force)
- Full Time Out-Service (US Navy)
- Further Tales Of The City (Armistead Maupin)
- Fire Control Technician of the Watch (US Navy submarine watchstation)
- First-Time Offender Waiver (Washington)
- From the Other Window (blog)
- For Those of You Who Don't Know
- Face to Palm
- Facility Training Program
- Failure To Pay (court ordered fines)
- Fakultas Teknologi Pertanian (Indonesian: Faculty of Agricultural Technology)
- Family Transition Place (Ontario, Canada)
- Fast Track Program
- Fawcette Technical Publications
- Federal Test Procedure
- Federal Theatre Project
- Feel the Pain
- Fiber Termination Panel (Sprint)
- Field Training Preparation (USAF ROTC)
- Fight the Power
Samples in periodicals archive:
Failure to progress past Barcelona and the Premier League leaders and it would essentially signal the end of Madrid's season and perhaps even the reign of Jose Mourinho.
The failure to progress in the bilateral IAEA-Iranian meetings is also likely to affect the multi-lateral "5+1" talks between Iran and the United States, Russia, China, France, Britain and Germany.
Specifically, caesarean deliveries, foetal distress, failure to progress, and postpartum haemorrhage were each associated with a shorter breastfeeding duration.
Byline: KEVIN ROWAN PERHAPS it's a continuation of the blame game, maybe it's an indication of the increasing desperation of a government fuelled by a total failure to progress any kind of economic success.
Despite England's failure to progress beyond the quarter-finals for the first time in 12 years, Ashton insists he won't feel hurt if Johnson keeps his job.
Having not won a trophy since they claimed the FA Cup in the 2004/05 season, pressure is mounting on Aresne Wenger to deliver success, and failure to progress here would be seen as a catastrophic result.