The higher the resulting F-score, the more likely the assessment is to reflect an excessively negative evaluation of the child, a failure to follow instructions, random responding, or difficulty reading.
What does FFI stand for?
FFI stands for Failure to Follow Instructions
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FFI
We have 125 other meanings of FFI in our Acronym Attic
- Force Free Helical Reactor (fusion science)
- Federation of Family History Societies
- Forever Friends Humane Society (Oklahoma)
- Fried Food Holding Station (Merco; Fort Wayne, IN)
- Fuel-Fired Heating Source
- Fast Frequency-Hopping Spread-Spectrum
- Fast Fourier Hankel Transform
- Fast-Frequency-Hopping Training Net (US DoD)
- Flex Fuel Hybrid Vehicle
- Frasier Fir Hand Wash
- Faith Freedom International
- Family Firm Institute, Inc.
- Fatal Familial Insomnia
- Fauna and Flora International
- Fee for Intervention (Health and Safety Executive; UK)
- Fer Forgé Industrie (French: Wrought Iron Industry)
- Festival Film Indonesia
- Fiber Fuels Institute
- Fight for Independence (gaming)
- Film Federation of India (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He had no doubt that the failure to follow instructions constituted simple negligence.
Barnes spoke about having open discussions with the players about tactics and style but also criticised them after some games for mistakes and failure to follow instructions.
Possible causes that explain some of the injuries include the creation of a false passage during uterine sounding or cervical dilation that misguided the applicator during insertion, uterine wall thinning from prior endometrial ablation, mechanical instrumentation, C-section, and prolonged use of Depo-Provera (medroxy-progesterone) leading to uterine wall thinning, and failure to follow instructions for use.
Possible causes that explain some of the injuries include the creation of a false passage during uterine sounding or cervical dilation that misguided the applicator during insertion, uterine wall thinning from prior endometrial ablation, mechanical instrumentation, C-section, and prolonged use of Depo-Provera (medroxyprogesterone) leading to uterine wall thinning, and failure to follow instructions for use.
Epidemiologists have discovered that growing resistance to potentially life-saving drugs can be attributed to misuse of broad-spectrum antibiotics; increasing use of prosthetics and invasive diagnostic and therapeutic procedures; growing consumer demand for antibiotics; patients, failure to follow instructions for antibiotic therapy; routine use of penicillin in cattle and chicken feed; and lax rules governing the use of antibiotics in other countries.
METI said it did not disclose the incidents until then because they did not stem from defects in the models, but from users' failure to follow instructions from the maker about ventilating rooms when using its gas water heaters.