Some of the most serious offences included driving a vehicle with worn out tyres (3,808 tickets), failure to fasten seatbelts (1,945 tickets), overtaking on the hard shoulder (932 tickets), swerving suddenly (196 tickets), failure to keep a safe distance (113 tickets), driving against the traffic (24 tickets), jaywalking (19 tickets), driving recklessly (16 tickets), driving a vehicle making too much noise (13 tickets) and driving in a way that endangers others' lives (9 tickets).
What does FFS stand for?
FFS stands for Failure to Fasten Seatbelt (traffic violation)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FFS
We have 170 other meanings of FFS in our Acronym Attic
- Flame Failure Response Time (flame amplifier feature)
- Freeze-Fracture Replication Technique
- Fergus Falls Regional Treatment Center (Minnesota)
- Fédération Francophone de Reiki Usui (French: French Federation of Usui Reiki)
- Fixed Frame Random Usage
- Franklin Family Researchers United
- Full Frontal Recordings United Kingdom (website)
- Fédération Française des Résidences de Vacances (French: French Federation of Vacation Property)
- Florida Federation of Republican Women
- Facial Feminization Surgery
Samples in periodicals archive:
44 million: Speeding 205,000: Disturbing traffic 102,219: Parking in prohibited areas 179,000: Swerving/not sticking to lanes 25,000: Failure to fasten seatbelts 3,229: Reckless driving 8,211: Driving on the hard shoulder 4,220: Jumping red signal Copyright 2009 Al Nisr Media FZ LLC.