An inadequate ingestion or absorption of colostral Ig leads to a secondary immunodeficiency condition termed Failure of Passive Transfer (FPT) that predisposes ruminant neonates to the development of bacterial septicemia and common neonatal diseases (Weaver et al.
What does FPT stand for?
FPT stands for Failure of Passive Transfer (biology)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FPT
We have 89 other meanings of FPT in our Acronym Attic
- Futebol Popular de Santo Tirso (Portuguese sports league)
- False-Positive Serological Test for Syphilis
- Federal Project Support Unit
- Fixed Penalty Support Unit (UK)
- Florida Public Services Union
- Ferrini Pistoia Stiaffini Vettore (Italian law firm)
- Freiberger Polizeisportverein eV (German police sports club)
- Frequency Protected Service Volume
- Federal Public Sector Youth Internship Program (Canada)
- Corporation for Financing and Promoting Technology (Vietnam)