The following also count as deductions: * Failure to pay SSP (statutory sick pay) and SMP (statutory maternity pay) * Failure to pay accrued holiday pay * Failure to pay Working Tax Credit * Late payment of wages.
What does FTP stand for?
FTP stands for Failure To Pay (court ordered fines)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FTP
We have 194 other meanings of FTP in our Acronym Attic
- Flight Termination Ordnance System
- Flight Training Operations Support (US Air Force)
- Full Time Out-Service (US Navy)
- Further Tales Of The City (Armistead Maupin)
- Fire Control Technician of the Watch (US Navy submarine watchstation)
- First-Time Offender Waiver (Washington)
- From the Other Window (blog)
- For Those of You Who Don't Know
- Face to Palm
- Facility Training Program
- Failure to Progress (obstetrics, labor)
- Fakultas Teknologi Pertanian (Indonesian: Faculty of Agricultural Technology)
- Family Transition Place (Ontario, Canada)
- Fast Track Program
- Fawcette Technical Publications
- Federal Test Procedure
- Federal Theatre Project
- Feel the Pain
- Fiber Termination Panel (Sprint)
- Field Training Preparation (USAF ROTC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Preston said in a statement: "The board of Preston North End, announces that, having received a winding up petition from HM Revenue and Customs, following failure to pay certain liabilities, the Company's Ordinary Shares will be suspended from trading on AIM.
President Barack Obama's pick for health secretary apologized Monday to key senators who are weighing whether to reject his nomination over his failure to pay more than 120,000 dollars in taxes.
Additionally, TEI strongly objects to the increased rate proposed for the failure to pay estimated tax penalty.
Furthermore, reliance should only be made upon these specialized agencies, since, as indicated, incorrect information from the leasing or owning public agency, or the private developer, will not offer a legally valid defense against the failure to pay full prevailing wages and prevailing benefits to all tradesman working on the project.
The court held that the order requiring the prisoner to pay an initial partial filing fee was proper under the Prison Litigation Reform Act (PLRA) but that the prisoner's failure to pay the initial partial filing fee was not grounds for dismissal of the action.
A company responsible for collecting recyclables in Fort Worth, Texas, is facing a range of allegations ranging from illegal dumping to failure to pay for equipment and workers.
Action challenging on constitutional grounds the failure to pay interest on reserve accounts held at Federal Reserve Banks.