00 Hardcover Wiley series in quality and reliability engineering TA169 This is an instructional applications viewpoint of the different types of Failure Mode and Effects Analysis used to anticipate and prevent problems with the end result of lowered costs and trouble free, reliable and safe products and processes.
What does FM&EA stand for?
FM&EA stands for Failure Mode and Effects Analysis
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Furnace Module
- Fusion Module
- Future Magazine (UK)
- Farnsworth-Munsell 100-Hue Color Vision Test
- Force Management Functional Capabilities Board
- Fat Mass Percentage
- Financial Management & Comptroller
- Facilities Management & Engineering
- Furniture, Machines and Equipment
- Fairmont, Morgantown & Pittsburgh (railway)
- Fissile Material Cut-Off Treaty/Fissile Materials Ban
- Frequency Modulated (Secure)
- Fire Mission-Call For Fire
- Frequency-Modulation Continuous-Wave
- Frequency Modulated Differential Chaos Shift Keying
- Face Mask and Guedel Oral Airway
- Fort Monmouth Regulation
- Fraud Management and Revenue Assurance System (telecommunications)
- Frequency-Modulated Ultra-Wideband (transmitter)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In their article in the November 2011 issue of the Oncology Nursing Forum, Ashley, Dexter, Marshall, Mckenzie, Ryan, and Armitage (2011) demonstrated the use of failure mode and effects analysis (FMEA) to improve the safety of chemotherapy administration in their institution.
00 Hardcover TA169 A consultant engineer with a background in friction materials and devices, Anleitner explains that failure mode and effects analysis is a formal process or study in which a subject is examined in detail and risk is assessed.