Bowles and Pel, 1995, Fuzzy logic prioritization of failures in a system failure mode, effects and criticality analysis, Reliability Engineering and System Safety, Vol.
What does FMECA stand for?
FMECA stands for Failure Mode, Effects and Criticality Analysis
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 9 other meanings of FMECA in our Acronym Attic
- Flight Medical Examination Board
- Family Medicine Education Consortium (Dayton, OH)
- Felix Marchand Education Centre (Canada)
- Filmmakers Educational Cooperative (Bridgeport, CT)
- Flanders Mechatronics Engineering Centre (Ostend, Belgium)
- Florida Medical Examiners Commission
- Flower Mound Equestrian Center (Flower Mound, TX)
- Ft. Monmouth Education Center (DSMC)
- Fund Manager Expense Charge
- Future of Medical Education in Canada (Health Canada)
- Failure Modes Effects, Criticality Analysis-Task Analysis
- Facilities Management Engineering Division
- Failure Mode Effects Demonstration
- Family Medicine (degree program; various universities)
- Fédération Maghrébine d'Endocrino Diabétologie (French: Maghreb Endocrinology Diabetes Federation; Maghreb)
- Forum Maghrébin pour l'Environnement et le Développement (French)
- Failure Modes, Effects, and Diagnostic Analysis
- Fargo/Moorhead Economic Development Corporation (North Dakota)
- Force Module Editor (JOPES)
- Fellow of the United Kingdom Academy of Medical Sciences