If a knot was judged to be the cause of failure, a failure code was assigned according to codes based on those established in ASTM 4761 (ASTM 2005).
What does FAIL CD stand for?
FAIL CD stands for Failure Code
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Fell Asleep in Jesus (monument inscription)
- Fonds d'Aide a l'Initiative des Jeunes (French: Help Fund Youth Initiative)
- Fonds d'Appui aux Initiatives des Jeunes (French: Fund to Support Youth Initiatives; Burkina Faso)
- Flatrack Aircraft Interface Kit (US Army)
- For All I Know
- First Action In Learning
- First Attempt in Learning
- Flawlessly Ascending in Life
- Forever Acquiring Important Lessons
- Forget About It, Loser
- Finding An Important Lesson Inviting Needed Growth
- Found Answers In Learning Improving Necessary Growth
- Fleet Air Introduction Liaison Survival Aircrew Flight Equipment
- Fearful, Arrogant, Insecure, Lonely, Uncertain, Resentful, Empty
- Family Assets for Independence in Minnesota (West Central Minnesota Communities Action, Inc.; Elbow Lake, MN)
- Fascinating Animals Impersonating Men (Australian punk rock band)
- Fellow of the Australian Institute of Management
- FIDI (Federation of International Furniture Removers) Accredited International Mover
- Financial Analysis and Investment Management (Saint Mary's College of California; Moraga, CA)
- Flexible Automation and Information Management (conference)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Most important, these systems must be able to report, report, report--both standard and ad hoc, batch and real time--on such matters as control charts, WIP and production equipment locations, and failure codes for component parts and production equipment.
We overburden our craftspeople with too many account or failure codes.