Historically considered a tool for the failure analysis laboratory, microfocus x-ray inspection is becoming a production necessity.
What does FAL stand for?
FAL stands for Failure Analysis Laboratory (various organizations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FAL
We have 69 other meanings of FAL in our Acronym Attic
- Florida Association of Kennel Clubs
- Fake Evidence Appearing Real
- Fast Accurate Kinetic-Energy
- Federation Assigned Ketogenic Killzone (computer game)
- Federation Assigned Ketogenic Killzone to the Second Level (FAKK2 game)
- Foreningen af Kroniske Smertepatienter (Danish: Association of Chronic Pain Patients)
- Fotograficzna Agencja Krzysztofa Tomasika (Polish: Krzysztofa Tomasika Photography Agency)
- Federasi Awak Kabin Udara Indonesia (Indonesian: Federation of Air Indonesia Cabin Crew; Indonesia)
- Bundesforschungsanstalt für Landwirtschaft (federal research institute for agriculture, Braunschweig, Germany)
- Convention on Facilitation of International Maritime Traffic (Maritime Law)
- Faliscan (linguistics)
- Fall About Laughing
- Fault Applicability List (Navy PPP based curriculum development)
- Feature-Assisted Lithography
- Fédération des Amicales Laïques (French: Lay Fellowship Federation)
- Fédération des Associations Laïques (French: Secular Association Federation)
- Ferrovie Appulo Lucane (Italian railway company)
- Filter, Air, Carbon/Charcoal
- Final Assembly Line
- First Approach and Landing (US NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nasdaq: EXPO), has recently completed development of its failure analysis laboratory for Smartcards under contract to the Defense Manpower Data Center (DMDC).