com); and Todd Castello is senior failure analysis engineer, advanced technology development--all with Flextronics International, San Jose, CA.
What does FAE stand for?
FAE stands for Failure Analysis Engineer
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FAE
We have 95 other meanings of FAE in our Acronym Attic
- Farmers Development Union
- Federação Académico do Desporto Universitário (Portuguese: University Academic Sports Federation)
- Fetal Alcohol and Drug Unit (University of Washington School of Medicine; Seattle, WA)
- File Access Data Unit
- Film and Darkroom User (photography forum; UK)
- Fluorometric Analysis of DNA Unwinding (biology)
- First Advantage (Poway, CA)
- Fondation des Aveugles et Déficients Visuels (French: Foundation of the Blind and Visually Impaired)
- Forced Air Drain Vaporizer (engineering production system)
- Faculdade de Educação (Portuguese: School of Education; Brazil)
- Faroe Islands, Faroe Islands - Faeroe Islands (Airport Code)
- Fédération Autonome de l'Enseignement (French: Autonomous Federation of Education; Canada)
- Fédération des Acteurs Économiques d'Evian (French: Evian Federation of Economic Actors; commercial union; est. 2003)
- Fédération des Associations d'Etudiant (French: Federation of Student Associations; Switzerland)
- Fetal Alcohol Effects
- Field Applications Engineer
- Film At Eleven
- Final Average Earnings (pension plans)
- Fine Alignment Equipment
- Finite Element Analysis