Summary: Manchester City's Carlos Tevez failed to report for training on Wednesday morning.
What does FTR stand for?
FTR stands for Failed to Report
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FTR
We have 91 other meanings of FTR in our Acronym Attic
- Fond de Solidarité de la Fédération des Travailleurs du Québec
- For the Quail (band)
- Fuerza de Tarea Quetzal (Spanish: Quetzal Task Force; Guatemala)
- Fault-Tolerant Quantum Computation
- Fault-Tolerant Quorum Consensus
- Family of Tactical Quiet Generators
- Feel the Quality Records (UK)
- Flight Test Qualification Unit
- Factory Thorough Repair (Axmann)
- Fail to Reject (statistics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But he was at one stage earning more than pounds 6,000 a month and also failed to report two periods of employment for his partner and a period when she was in receipt of maternity allowance.
The YouGov poll of more than 2,600 adults showed 7% had such concerns but nearly one in four (23%) of them failed to report their suspicions due to a "lack of evidence".
One should ask the question why THE NEW AMERICAN has failed to report upon the findings of these professionals, which are very scholarly, and far more convincing than the articles to date in THE NEW AMERICAN on the 9/11 mysteries.