After someone restores the failed link, the system automatically reconfigures to use all active network links.
What does FL stand for?
FL stands for Failed Link
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FL
We have 86 other meanings of FL in our Acronym Attic
- Freundeskreis Klassische Yachten (German yachting)
- Fanling Kau Yan College (Hong Kong)
- Fischereiverband des Kanton Zürich (German: Fisheries Association of the Canton of Zurich; Zurich, Switzerland)
- Fundacja Kultury Ziemi Sandomierskiej (Polish: Sandomierz Center of Culture)
- Airtran (ICAO code)
- Face Left
- Faceoffs Lost (hockey)
- Fachlehrkraft (German schools)
- Facilities List
- Fail Last
Samples in periodicals archive:
If a device fails, or if its communications link goes down, its status messages stop, and the other devices automatically update their tables to exclude the failed link.