Salma bint Mohammed al-Kindiya works as Assistant Dean for Graduate Studies and Scientific Research at the Faculty of Science in SQU.
What does FSC stand for?
FSC stands for Faculty of Science (various universities)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FSC
We have 447 other meanings of FSC in our Acronym Attic
- Foreign Structures by Value (computing)
- Field Station Berlin Vets Group
- Fram Strait Branch Water
- Full Strength Butt Weld (welding)
- Brothers of the Christian Schools, Christian Brothers (religious order)
- Facility Security Clearance
- Facility Security Code
- Facility Support Centre
- Facility Support Contract (US Marine Corps)
- Factory Service Center (various companies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rashid bin Mubarak Al-Rashoud on University of Salman, and the Dean of the Faculty of Science and advanced Engineering, Dr.
The head of the management support team for the university's Faculty of Science, Agriculture and Engineering will replace John Rundle, who held the interim role during a period of review for Newcastle Science City.
A faculty of sciences and arts under the University of Al-Baha will be established in Qalwa region.
Minister Safadi's reassurances came during a visit by the follow-up committee for the establishment of a Lebanese University Faculty of Science Branch in Tripoli.
8- At the Faculty of Sciences and Technology, FPM won elections at the: Faculty of Engineering; National Institute for Communication and Informatics and Faculty of Sciences.
A second Faculty of Sciences is to be based in Daraa City and a third Faculty of Sciences is to be established in Quneitra City.