The Faculty of Public Health Medicine of the Royal College of Physicians of Ireland has also urged Finance Minister Brian Lenihan to reduce the tax on low-alcoholic drinks.
What does FPHM stand for?
FPHM stands for Faculty of Public Health Medicine (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FPHM
We have 1 other meaning of FPHM in our Acronym Attic
- Forensic 3D/CAD (Computer Aided Design) supported Photogrammetry
- Free Party Hand Grabber
- Friends of Peralta Hacienda Historical Park (California)
- Florida Public Health Institute
- Female Pattern Hair Loss
- First Peoples House of Learning (Peterborough, Ontario, Canada)
- Friends of Portsmouth Harbor Lighthouse (est. 2001; Portsmouth, NH)
- First Peoples' Heritage, Language and Culture Council (Canada)
- Florida Public Hurricane Loss Model
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Medicine (UK)
- Fund for Public Health in New York, Inc. (charity)
- Freeman Physician Hospital Organization (Joplin, MO)
- Family Planning and Health Program (Ghana and Bangladesh)
- Fishing Partnership Health Plan (Newton, MA)
- Foster Parent Home Page
- Fourth Population and Health Project (Bangladesh)
- Florida Public Health Review (University of South Florida)
- Farmers' Preventive Health Service (Sweden)
- Forest Park Senior High School (Virginia)
- Fort Payne High School (Fort Payne, AL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dr Walters is also course director for the master's programme in public health at the University of Birmingham and runs academic programmes for trainees in public health preparing for the Faculty of Public Health Medicine examinations.
The President of the Faculty of Public Health Medicine, Prof Sian Griffiths, said yesterday: ``John Ashton is a significant figure in public health.
Mr Milburn told the Faculty of Public Health Medicine in London: "It is the main avoidable cause of death.
Two years ago a government white paper on public health announced that the Department of Health, the Faculty of Public Health Medicine and the British Heart Foundation would jointly explore strategies to reduce the amount of salt added to food.