She is a member of the Oncology Special Interest Group of the Faculty of Pharmaceutical Medicine in the UK, and acts as a Senior Specialty Advisor for pharmaceutical physicians undertaking higher medical training in Pharmaceutical Medicine.
What does FPHM stand for?
FPHM stands for Faculty of Pharmaceutical Medicine (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FPHM
We have 1 other meaning of FPHM in our Acronym Attic
- Finsbury Park Homeless Families Project (UK)
- Forensic 3D/CAD (Computer Aided Design) supported Photogrammetry
- Free Party Hand Grabber
- Friends of Peralta Hacienda Historical Park (California)
- Florida Public Health Institute
- Female Pattern Hair Loss
- First Peoples House of Learning (Peterborough, Ontario, Canada)
- Friends of Portsmouth Harbor Lighthouse (est. 2001; Portsmouth, NH)
- First Peoples' Heritage, Language and Culture Council (Canada)
- Florida Public Hurricane Loss Model
- Faculty of Public Health Medicine (UK)
- Fund for Public Health in New York, Inc. (charity)
- Freeman Physician Hospital Organization (Joplin, MO)
- Family Planning and Health Program (Ghana and Bangladesh)
- Fishing Partnership Health Plan (Newton, MA)
- Foster Parent Home Page
- Fourth Population and Health Project (Bangladesh)
- Florida Public Health Review (University of South Florida)
- Farmers' Preventive Health Service (Sweden)
- Forest Park Senior High School (Virginia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Recently, several foreign universities have been offering master's degrees in clinical research, and the Royal Colleges of Physicians' Faculty of Pharmaceutical Medicine offers a Diploma in Pharmaceutical Medicine.