Malcolm King of the Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry has been appointed the next scientific director of the Institute of Aboriginal Peoples' Health, one of the 13 institutes comprising the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR).
What does FMD stand for?
FMD stands for Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry (various schools)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FMD
We have 111 other meanings of FMD in our Acronym Attic
- Force Mobile Command Unit
- Formation Médicale Continue Universitaire (French: Continuing Medical Education University)
- Fort McPherson Credit Union (East Point, GA)
- Federación de Motociclismo de la Comunidad Valenciana (Spanish: Motorcycling Federation of Valencia; Valencia, Spain)
- Fully Maintained Company Vehicle (Australia, used in job ads)
- Fargo-Moorhead Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Frequency-Modulated Continuous Wave
- Facilities Management Design, Ltd. (UK)
- Facilities Management Division
- Facioscapulohumeral Muscular Dystrophy
- Failure Mode Data
- Falsified Medicines Directive (EU)
- Farm Management Deposits (Australia)
- Fault Manager Diagnostic
- Ferme Marine de Douhet (French fish hatchery)
- Ferry Movement Directive
- Fibromuscular Dysplasia (arterial disease)
- Field Monitoring Device (electronic home arrest equipment)
- Financial Management and Development (various organizations)
- Financial Management Division