What does FHEL stand for?
FHEL stands for Faculty of Higher Education Lilydale (Australia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FHEL
We have 2 other meanings of FHEL in our Acronym Attic
- Fort Hills Energy Corporation (Canada)
- Forrest Hills Elementary Community Coalition (Decatur, GA)
- Fine Homes and Estates Designation (trademark of Century 21 Real Estate Corp.)
- Foundation for Human and Economic Development (Florida)
- Foundation for Health Education and Drug Awareness, Inc.
- Fort Hays Educational Development Center
- Federal Housing Enterprises Financial Safety and Soundness Act (US Department of Housing and Urban Development)
- Follett Higher Education Group
- Family Health and Education Institute, Inc.
- Further and Higher Education Institution (UK)
- Fight High End Loot (Mafia Wars game)
- Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity (US HUD)
- For Her Eyes Only
- For His Eyes Only
- Fair Housing Education and Outreach Program (Total Action Against Poverty; Roanoke, VA)
- Framework for Higher Education Qualifications (UK)
- Foundation for Homeopathic Education and Research (Berkeley, CA)
- Fasciola Hepatica Excretion-Secretion Antigens
- Fernald Health Effects Subcommittee (US CDC)
- Flanagan Hydrogen Enhanced Silica