AVT, is Associate Professor in Audiology, Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Ottawa, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
What does FOHS stand for?
FOHS stands for Faculty of Health Sciences
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FOHS
We have 12 other meanings of FOHS in our Acronym Attic
- Friends of Heritage Preservation (est. 1998; Los Angeles, CA)
- Friends of Hillcrest Pond (Springfield, PA)
- First-Order Hybrid Petri Nets
- Friends Of Hoyt Park Pool (Wauwatosa, WI)
- Finance, Operations, Human Resources
- Fixed Overhead Rate
- Friends of Happy Retreat (Charles Town, WV)
- Friends of Haw Ridge
- Friends of the Holyoke Range (Massachusetts)
- Friends of Hudson River Park (New York, NY)
- Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences (academics)
- Florida Online High School (Gainesville, FL)
- Fort Osage High School (Independence, MO)
- Foundation for Occupational Health and Safety (Cincinnati, OH)
- Franciscan Oblates of the Holy Spirit (Christianity)
- Friends of Harnham Slope (UK)
- Friends of Harbison State Forest (South Carolina)
- Faculty of Health and Social Work (University of Plymouth; UK)
- Fiber Optic High-speed Trunk
- Friends of Horticultural Therapy (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They will be located at - The Faculty of Science, : - The Faculty of Health Sciences Simone Veil, : Lot 3: Provision of dry ice.
They reach the patient's throat where the flu virus is replicating after being taken orally," said Niikura, a Faculty of Health Sciences associate professor.
The multibillion university will have faculties of administrative and financial sciences and computing and informatics in addition to a faculty of health sciences.
This intrigued Bruce Lanphear, an epidemiologist in the Faculty of Health Sciences at Simon Fraser University and one of the HOME study's co-authors.
Professor Etheresia (Resia) Pretorius from the Department of Physiology of the Faculty of Health Sciences of South Africa won her award, that carries with it a $20,000 check, and a silver medal, for electron microscopy research into inflammations within the human body.
Summary: The results of a school program aimed to teach students skills to "help them face stressful situations and the pressure of daily life" were presented during a conference at the Faculty of Health Sciences at Balamand University.