AVT, is Associate Professor in Audiology, Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Ottawa, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
What does FHS stand for?
FHS stands for Faculty of Health Sciences
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FHS
We have 179 other meanings of FHS in our Acronym Attic
- Fetal Heart Rate Reactivity
- Fellow of the Heart Rhythm Society (Washington, DC)
- Fellow of the Hypnotherapy Research Society
- Fjord Horse Registry of Scotland (UK)
- Foundation Human Resource Services (Oklahoma; staffing)
- Fries Hollands Rundvee Stamboek (Dutch studbook organization)
- Finnish Human Rights Support Programme
- Friends of the Heritage Rail Trail Corridor
- For Human Rights in United Latvia
- Fairfax High School (Virginia)
- Fairfax Senior High School (Los Angeles, California)
- Fairfield High School
- Fairfield Historical Society (Fairfield, CT)
- Fallston High School (Fallston, MD)
- Falmouth Historical Society
- Family Health Survey
- Family Healthcare Services (various locations)
- Family History Center
- Family Home Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
They reach the patient's throat where the flu virus is replicating after being taken orally," said Niikura, a Faculty of Health Sciences associate professor.
The multibillion university will have faculties of administrative and financial sciences and computing and informatics in addition to a faculty of health sciences.
This intrigued Bruce Lanphear, an epidemiologist in the Faculty of Health Sciences at Simon Fraser University and one of the HOME study's co-authors.
Professor Etheresia (Resia) Pretorius from the Department of Physiology of the Faculty of Health Sciences of South Africa won her award, that carries with it a $20,000 check, and a silver medal, for electron microscopy research into inflammations within the human body.
Summary: The results of a school program aimed to teach students skills to "help them face stressful situations and the pressure of daily life" were presented during a conference at the Faculty of Health Sciences at Balamand University.