Located in the Uithof, Utrecht's university campus, the new Faculty of Economics and Management is a curious synthesis of kasbah-collegiate: compact, low level and organised around a series of distinct, trapezoidal courtyards.
What does FEMA stand for?
FEMA stands for Faculty of Economics and Management (Makerere University; Uganda)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FEMA
We have 75 other meanings of FEMA in our Acronym Attic
- Front End Manager (various companies)
- Front End Module
- Frozen Empire Media (music label)
- Fundacja Edukacji Miêdzynarodowej
- European Federation of Materials Handling
- Finite Element Method with Integral Equation Boundary Condition
- femoropopliteal (bypass surgery)
- Finite Element Method - Surface Integral Equation
- Finite Element Method in the Time Domain
- Facilities Equipment Maintenance Applications
- Failure Effects & Mode Analysis
- Farm Equipment Manufacturers Association
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (US government)
- Federation Europeenne du Modelisme Automobile
- Federation of European Motorcyclists Association
- Fire Equipment Manufacturers' Association, Inc.
- Flavor and Extract Manufacturer's Association
- Foreign Exchange Management Act (India)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency Acquisition Regulations
- Far East Market Access Services