Professor Steve Wilcox of the Faculty of Advanced Technology at the university, who is leading the project, said: "Coal will remain a major fuel for electricity generation worldwide for at least several decades.
What does FAT stand for?
FAT stands for Faculty of Advanced Technology (University of Glamorgan; UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FAT
We have 154 other meanings of FAT in our Acronym Attic
- Fleet Anti-Submarine Warfare Command (US Navy)
- Force Anti-Submarine Warfare Commander
- Fleet Anti-Submarine Warfare Training Center (San Diego, CA)
- Fleet Anti-Submarine Warfare Training Center, Pacific (San Diego, CA)
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
- Fabrication, Assembly and Test
- Fabulous and Thick
- Facilities Acquisition Team
- Facility Acceptance Test
- Factory Acceptance Test
- Faithful and Teachable (religious slang)
- Faithful and True
- Faithful Available and Teachable
- Family Acknowledgement Tree
- Famine and Temperature (weight loss program)
- Fashion Architecture Taste (architecture/interior design firm; London, UK)
- Fashion Art Toronto (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Fatty Acid Transferase
- Federate Acceptance Test
Samples in periodicals archive:
2) Faculty of Advanced Technology, University of Glamorgan, Llantwit Road, Trefforest, Pontypridd, Mid Glamorgan, Wales, United Kingdom, CF371DL
The University of Glamorgan's Professor Steve Wilcox of the Faculty of Advanced Technology who is leading the project said, "Coal will remain a major fuel for electricity generation worldwide for at least several decades.
This state-of-the-art energy efficient building has been designed and project managed by a team headed by Professor Demetrios Djialli, director of the centre for engineering research and environmental applications (CEREA), based in the Faculty of Advanced Technology at the University.
This state-of-the-art, energy-efficient building has been designed and project managed by a team headed by Professor Demetrios Djialli, Director of the Centre for Engineering Research and Environmental Applications (CEREA), based in the Faculty of Advanced Technology at the University.
Dr Liang Jiang of the Faculty of Advanced Technology at the University of Glamorgan argued that higher education, the private and public sectors have to work together to improve economic relations with the world's fastest growing economy.
The ABDF is part of the Faculty of Advanced Technology at the University of Glamorgan in Pontypridd, and will be at the heart of the testing and development of bi-polar batteries using unique components manufactured by Atraverda, an advanced materials company in Wales.
Reflecting the university's ethos of undertaking research that informs teaching and learning, it is hoped that the work carried out in the advanced battery development facility will go on to support course delivery within the faculty of advanced technology.