Programs include faculty development in international business (FDIB), business workshops for foreign language faculty (FLW), and faculty study abroad (FSA).
What does FSA stand for?
FSA stands for Faculty Study Abroad
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FSA
We have 468 other meanings of FSA in our Acronym Attic
- Fabless Semiconductor Association (now Global Semiconductor Alliance)
- Fabric Salesmen's Association (New York, NY)
- Fabricom Système d'Assemblage (French: Fabricom Assembly System)
- Facilities Radiological Safety and Safeguards Branch (US FEMA)
- Facility Security Assessment
- Faculté des Sciences Agronomiques (French: Faculty of Agricultural Sciences; Bénin)
- Faculté des Sciences Appliquées (Belgium, engineering schools)
- Faculté des Sciences de l'Administration (French: Faculty of Administration; Canada)
- Faculty Service Area
- Faculty Student Adviser (various locations)