Sara Larch has more than 30 years experience in medical group operations including private practices, large group practices, non-profit health systems, academic medical centers and physician faculty practice plans.
What does FPP stand for?
FPP stands for Faculty Practice Plan
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FPP
We have 184 other meanings of FPP in our Acronym Attic
- First Paper Out Time (printer performance)
- First Parents of the United States (presidential parents)
- Former President Of The United States
- Future President of the United States
- Favorite Post of the Week
- Foreign-Made Privately Owned Vehicle
- Fuel Preburner Oxidizer Valve (US NASA)
- Fairfax Pets on Wheels (Virginia)
- Fearless Pirates of Willygoat
- Former Prisoner of War
- Fair Play Point (sports)
- Family Partnership Program (various organizations)
- Family Planning Perspectives (journal)
- Family Planning Program
- Family Preservation Program
- Famous People Players (Toronto)
- Farmland Protection Program (now Farm and Ranch Lands Protection Program)
- Fast Pattern Processor
- Fecha Posible de Parto (Spanish: Possible Date of Birth)
- Federal Fisheries Permit
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, specialty and subspecialty services will be provided through Marshall's faculty practice plan, University Physicians & Surgeons.
It provides useful models and methods for advancing academic nursing practice, including the unification model, faculty practice plans, nurse-managed centers, joint appointments, clinical appointments.
The university wants to use part of the mall space to house 160 employees from the University Hospitals and Carver College of Medicine Faculty Practice plan.
Also, if a medical school faculty practice plan is the common-law employer, the IRS will determine whether the plan is a related Sec.
a provider of management information systems and electronic data interchange (EDI) services for medical group practices, faculty practice plans and medical enterprises.