But community colleges have lost about $4 billion from Proposition 98, because the percentage they were entitled to under the law from the fund has fluctuated over time, with residuals going to kindergarten through 12th grade institutions, said Jonathan Lightman, executive director of the Faculty Association of California Community Colleges.
What does FACCC stand for?
FACCC stands for Faculty Association of California Community Colleges
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FACCC
We have 1 other meaning of FACCC in our Acronym Attic
- Florida Association of Community Corrections
- Florida Association of Court Clerks & Comptroller
- Fonds d'Action pour le Changement Climatique (French: Action Fund for Climate Change)
- Food and Care Coalition (Utah)
- Ford Aerospace Communications Corporation
- Foundation Award in Caring for Children (Council for Awards in Care, Health and Education; UK)
- French-American Chamber of Commerce
- Friends of Animal Care & Control
- Fur and Alligator Advisory Council
- Florida Air Conditioning Contractors Association (Casselberry, FL)
- Fédération des Associations de Chasseurs aux Chiens Courants (French: Federation of Associations for Hunting with Hounds)
- Field Artillery Captains Career Course (US Army)
- Florida Association of Court Clerks and Comptrollers
- Florida Association of Christian Child Caring Agencies
- Fellow of the American College of Clinical Engineers
- Fellow, American College of Childbirth Educators
- Floridians Against Common Core Education
- Frontal Analysis Continuous Capillary Electrophoresis
- Fast Access Control Channel (less common; probably incorrect)
- Fast Associated Control Channel
Samples in periodicals archive:
the only problem being how you deal with tuition rates at CSU," said Paul Simmons, spokesman for the Faculty Association of California Community Colleges.
Paper presented at the Annual meeting of the Faculty Association of California Community Colleges, 14-15 March 1987.