Rami Zurayk, chairman of IFICOs Faculty Advisory Board and director of IGESP; and Mr.
What does FAB stand for?
FAB stands for Faculty Advisory Board (various schools)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FAB
We have 271 other meanings of FAB in our Acronym Attic
- Filipino American Association of Western Connecticut (est. 1995; Danbury, CT)
- Foot and Ankle Wellness Center (Delaware, OH)
- Force Antiair Warfare Coordinator/Commander
- Foundation for the Advancement of Aboriginal Youth (Canada)
- Fragmented Atrial Activity Zone
- Antigen Binding Fragment (immunology)
- Fabrication Plant (semiconductors)
- Facility Authorization Basis
- Faïencerie d'Art Breton (French earthenware company)
- Fairmount Area Business Association (Philadelphia, PA)
- Fairness and Accountability in Broadcasting Act
- Familial Adenomatous Polyposis
- Familie Als Berufung (German)
- Family Allowance, Class B
- Fast And Bulbous
- Fast Atom Bombardment
- Faugh-An-Ballagh (Gaelic: Clear the Way)
- Features Advantages and Benefits
Samples in periodicals archive:
He has also served as chairman of the university's audit committee, chairman of the arts faculty advisory board and a member of the board of Warwick Arts Centre on the university campus.
Rami Zurayk, chairman of IFI's Faculty Advisory Board and director of IGESP; and Mr.