What does FHC stand for?
FHC stands for Faculté des Hydracarbures et de la Chimie (French: Faculty of Chemistry and Hydrocarbons; Algeria)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FHC
We have 87 other meanings of FHC in our Acronym Attic
- Finance House Base Rate (UK)
- Federal Heritage Buildings Review Office (Canada)
- Finite Hilbert Basis Set
- Fountainhead Business Solutions
- Free Home Bible Study (Rosenberg, TX)
- Fish Hoek Beach Sailing Club (South Africa)
- Fife Historic Buildings Trust (building preservation group; est. 1997; Fife, Scotland, UK)
- Finite Heat Bath Theory
- First Herring Brook Watershed Initiative
- Fabric Home Care
- Fair Housing Center (various locations)
- Fair Housing Continuum, Inc.
- Faith, Hope and Charity
- Familial Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Family Health Centre (various locations)
- Family History Center
- Fantastic Hair Company
- Feline Health Center (Cornell University)
- Feline Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Fellowship of Heathen Chemistc (club of chemistry students at East Central HS in Tulsa, OK)