A manufacturer can then progress towards CE marking, supported by a Notified Body who undertakes the assessment of factory production control.
What does FPC stand for?
FPC stands for Factory Production Control (Evaluation of Conformity; EU)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FPC
We have 298 other meanings of FPC in our Acronym Attic
- Florida Property and Business Solutions, LLC (Cocoa Beach, FL and West Sussex, UK)
- Florida Public Broadcasting Service
- Fire Prevention and Building Safety Commission
- Fakulta Potravinárské a Biochemické Technologie (Czech: Faculty of Food and Biochemical Technology)
- Farmington Players Barn Theater (Farmington Hills, Michigan)
- Field Production of Burley Tobacco (agriculture course; University of Kentucky)
- Four Point Bending Test (engineering)
- Fakulti Pengajian Bahasa Utama (Malay: Faculty of Major Languages)
- Fractional Pulmonary Blood Volume
- Fabry-Perot Cavity (antennas)
- Fair Play Committee (various organizations)
- Fair Point Communications
- Fairmont President's Club (hotels; various locations)
- Fairmount Park Commission (Philadelphia, PA)
- Family Partnership Campaign (Girl Scouts; various locations)
- Family Planning Clinic (various locations)
- Family Planning Council (Philadelphia, PA)
- Family Pride Coalition (formerly Gay and Lesbian Parents Coalition International)
- Farmer's Petroleum Cooperative, Inc.
- Featured Picture Candidate (Wikimedia Foundation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Aluminium extruder Gulf Extrusions has announced it has been awarded the CE certificate for factory production control confirming that its products are manufactured in accordance with European Standards.