They are also available with Factory Mutual Research Corporation (FM) approved grades of flame retardant, now with a non-deca bromine additive.
What does FMRC stand for?
FMRC stands for Factory Mutual Research Corporation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FMRC
We have 9 other meanings of FMRC in our Acronym Attic
- Financial Management Review & Analysis
- Forum Mondial sur la Réforme Agraire (French: World Forum on Agrarian Reform)
- Future Medium Range Air-to-Air Missile
- Federation of Medical Regulatory Authorities of Canada
- Federation of Medical Representatives Association of India
- Field Medical Readiness Badge (US Marine Corps)
- Financial Management and Resource Board
- Formis Resources Bhd. (finance; Bursa Malaysia)
- Formal Models of Resource-Bounded Agents (workshop)
- Facility Media Review Committee
- Faculty Micro Resource Center (Boston College)
- Fairfield Migrant Resource Centre (Cabramatta, NSW, Australia)
- Family Medicine Research Center (St Louis, MO)
- Family Medicine Research Centre (Westmead, NSW, Australia)
- Family Member Relocation Clearance (US DoD)
- Farm Mechanization Research Centre
- Farmrail Corporation (AAR reporting marks)
- Fédération Musicale de la Région Centre (French: Musical Federation of the Centre Region)
- Felsenstein Medical Research Center (Israel)
- Financial Markets Research Center (Vanderbilt University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A strong lobby with representatives from CAIB, Factory Mutual Research Corporation (FMRC) and the aerosol division of the Chemical Specialties Manufacturers Association (CSMA), resulted in a regulatory exemption for aerosols collected through municipal recycling programs.
After discussing the situation with INDA, we decided that it would be appropriate to invite Factory Mutual Research Corporation to make a presentation at the INDA Highloft Conference in May 1993 and explain its test methods, findings and "loss prevention data.