NEW DELHI -- Strongly rejecting the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation's suggestion of allowing an OIC fact-finding mission to Jammu and Kashmir to assess the rights situation there, India Friday said the grouping has no "locus standi" on such matters and termed suggestions to this effect by the Pakistan Foreign Minister as "propagandist".
What does FFM stand for?
FFM stands for Fact-Finding Mission (various organizations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FFM
We have 131 other meanings of FFM in our Acronym Attic
- Future Front-Line Records (music company)
- Failed Fuel Location System
- Federal Fair Labor Standards Act (US Department of Labor)
- Familiarization Flight
- Flexible Filter Length Table (computing)
- Foundation for Light Therapy
- Full-Flavor Low Tar (smoking studies)
- Food for Life Vrindavan (India)
- Fundacji Fundusz Lokalny Ziemi Bilgorajskie (Polish: Foundation Fund for Local Land Bilgorajski)
- Far Field Monitor
- Fat-Free Mass (muscle)
- Fatigue-Failure Model
- Federal Financial Management
- Federally-Facilitated Marketplace (Medicaid)
- Fédération Française de Motocyclisme (French: French Motorcycling Federation)
- Fédération Française des Matériaux (French: French Federation of Materials)
- Fédération Française Médiévale (French: Medieval French Federation)
- Fédération Française Motonautique (French: French Powerboating Federation)
- Fédération France Monocycliste (French: France Unicyclist Federation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A fact-finding mission from the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) travelled to Myanmar yesterday to investigate the recent violence against Rohingya Muslims in the Rakhine region and the repression and human rights violations.
GOVERNOR of the Bank of England, Mervyn King, will complete a two day fact-finding mission to South Wales today.
GENEVA, October 1, 2010 (WAFA)- The UN Human Rights Council adopted Wednesday resolutions on follow-up to the report of the Independent International Fact-Finding Mission on the flotilla attack; follow-up to the report of the Committee of Independent Experts on the Gaza conflict in which it renewed the mandate of the Committee.
Speaking at the opening of the 65th session of the UN General Assembly on Thursday, Gul said, "we attach particular importance to the work of the Panel of Inquiry and the Fact-Finding Mission.