WESTBORO - The Westborough Friends of Facing History and Ourselves is sponsoring an evening with Holocaust/Schindler's List survivor Rena Finder at 7 p.
What does FHAO stand for?
FHAO stands for Facing History and Ourselves (professional development program for teachers)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- For Honour and Glory
- Fowgay Hall Action Group (UK)
- Future Homemakers of America-Home Economics Related Occupations
- Fanning/Howey Associates Inc.
- Federal Housing Authority Insurance
- Frazier Historical Arms Museum
- Fund for HIV/AIDS in Myanmar (est. 2003)
- Friesian Horse Association of North America (Lexington, KY)
- Food, Health and Nutrition Information System (Zambia)
- Family History Association of North Queensland Inc (Australia)
- Fair Housing Assistance Program
- Fast Homoarginine-Sensitive Alkaline Phosphatase
- Federal Housing Action Program (Canada)
- Fish Habitat Assessment Procedure (Watershed Restoration Program, Ministry of Environment, Lands and Parks; British Columbia, Canada)
- Functional Health Analysis Profile (online questionnaire)
- Futures Home Assistance Program, Inc. (minority housing assistance; Jonesboro, GA)
- Federal HIV/AIDS Prevention and Control Office (Ethiopia)
- Family Housing and Adult Resources, Inc. (San Mateo, CA)
- Fire Hazard Analysis Report
- Fast Hybrid Automatic-Repeat-Request
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rachel Shankman, director of the Memphis Facing History and Ourselves project has been awarded the Bishop Carroll T.